Buying a New Home in McMinnville, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in McMinnville, TN
The Reserve at Cambridge Farms by Goodall Homes
From $259,000 - $335,485
1005 Windmere Drive,
Gallatin, TN 37066
Concord Springs by Ryan Homes
1034 Concord Springs Dr.
White House, TN 37188
Asher by Drees Homes
From $683,200 - $881,300
Nolensville, TN 37135
Woodmont by D.R. Horton
From $245,490 - $389,990
4101 Grapevine Loop
Smyrna, TN 37167
River Oaks by The Jones Company - Nashville
From $299,900 - $447,010
3800 Lebanon Road
Lebanon, TN 37087
Durham Farms - Hickory Series by David Weekley Homes
From $367,990 - $459,990
120 Championship Place
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Herrington by Beazer Homes
From $369,990 - $429,990
8715 Central Pike
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
Indian Creek at Autumn View by Ryan Homes
From $299,990 - $349,990
Antioch, TN 37013
Stratford Station by Smith Douglas Homes
2217 Lebanon Rd
Lebanon, TN 37087
The Crest at Ladd Park by The Jones Company - Nashville
From $614,900 - $754,005
1048 Cumberland Valley Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
Top New Home Cities in Nashville
|City||Communities||Average New Home Price|
You could save up to
when purchasing at
McMinnville Median Home Pricing
McMinnville is the largest city in and the county seat of Warren County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 13,605 at the 2010 census. It was named for Governor Joseph McMinn.
- McMinnville, TN has a population of 13,664 and is the 3,055th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,235 per sq mi which is 707% higher than the Tennessee average and 1263% higher than the national average.
- The median age in McMinnville is 40 which is approximately 3% higher than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In McMinnville, 49% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 92% speak English and 7% speak Spanish.
- 71% of McMinnville residents were born in Tennessee, 21% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 7% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in McMinnville, TN with New Home Rebates!