Buying a New Home in Paris, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Paris, TN
Paris Median Home Pricing
Paris is a city in and the county seat of Henry County, Tennessee, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 10,156. A 70-foot replica of the Eiffel Tower stands in the southern part of Paris. The city hosts what it claims as the "World's Biggest Fish Fry."
- Paris, TN has a population of 10,168 and is the 3,895th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 788 per sq mi which is 414% higher than the Tennessee average and 769% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Paris is 39 which is approximately equal to the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Paris, 55% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 98% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 60% of Paris residents were born in Tennessee, 38% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 2% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Paris, TN with New Home Rebates!