Buying a New Home in Shelbyville, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Shelbyville, TN
The Reserve at Cambridge Farms by Goodall Homes
From $259,000 - $335,485
1005 Windmere Drive,
Gallatin, TN 37066
Concord Springs by Ryan Homes
1034 Concord Springs Dr.
White House, TN 37188
Asher by Drees Homes
From $683,200 - $881,300
Nolensville, TN 37135
Woodmont by D.R. Horton
From $245,490 - $389,990
4101 Grapevine Loop
Smyrna, TN 37167
River Oaks by The Jones Company - Nashville
From $299,900 - $447,010
3800 Lebanon Road
Lebanon, TN 37087
Durham Farms - Hickory Series by David Weekley Homes
From $367,990 - $459,990
120 Championship Place
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Herrington by Beazer Homes
From $369,990 - $429,990
8715 Central Pike
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
Indian Creek at Autumn View by Ryan Homes
From $299,990 - $349,990
Antioch, TN 37013
The Crest at Ladd Park by The Jones Company - Nashville
From $614,900 - $754,005
1048 Cumberland Valley Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
Hollandale Estates by Ryan Homes
From $229,990 - $279,990
275 Hollandale Road
La Vergne, TN 37086
Shelbyville Median Home Pricing
Shelbyville is a city in Bedford County, Tennessee, United States. It had a population of 20,335 residents at the 2010 census. Shelbyville, the county seat of Bedford County, was laid out in 1810 and incorporated in 1819.
- Shelbyville, TN has a population of 20,916 and is the 2,071st largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,134 per sq mi which is 641% higher than the Tennessee average and 1152% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Shelbyville is 35 which is approximately 10% lower than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Shelbyville, 56% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 77% speak English and 21% speak Spanish.
- 60% of Shelbyville residents were born in Tennessee, 26% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 13% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Shelbyville, TN with New Home Rebates!