Buying a New Home in Union City, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Union City, TN
Union City Median Home Pricing
Union City is a city located in Obion County, Tennessee, United States. The 2010 census reported the population of the town as 10,895. Union City is the principal city of the surrounding micropolitan area, which includes Obion County and Fulton County, Kentucky.
- Union City, TN has a population of 10,621 and is the 3,770th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 861 per sq mi which is 463% higher than the Tennessee average and 851% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Union City is 40 which is approximately 4% higher than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Union City, 53% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 5% speak Spanish.
- 62% of Union City residents were born in Tennessee, 34% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Union City, TN with New Home Rebates!