Buying a New Home in Rutland, VT?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Rutland, VT
Rutland, VT Communities
Wynnmere by Davis Construction Services
From $274,750 - $453,900
Rutland, VT 05701
Rutland Median Home Pricing
The city of Rutland is the seat of Rutland County, Vermont, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 16,495.
- Rutland, VT has a population of 15,921 and is the 2,689th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,107 per sq mi which is 3137% higher than the Vermont average and 2225% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Rutland is 44 which is approximately 4% higher than the Vermont average of 43.
- In Rutland, 50% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 2% speak Spanish.
- 64% of Rutland residents were born in Vermont, 32% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Rutland, VT with New Home Rebates!