Buying a New Home in Bluefield, WV?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Bluefield, WV
Bluefield Median Home Pricing
Bluefield is a city in Mercer County, West Virginia, United States. The population was 10,447 at the 2010 census. It is the core city of the Bluefield WV-VA micropolitan area, which has a population of 107,342.
- Bluefield, WV has a population of 10,366 and is the 3,849th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,163 per sq mi which is 1419% higher than the West Virginia average and 1184% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Bluefield is 42 which is approximately equal to the West Virginia average of 42.
- In Bluefield, 54% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 99% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 69% of Bluefield residents were born in West Virginia, 31% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 0% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Bluefield, WV with New Home Rebates!