Buying a New Home in Charleston, WV?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Charleston, WV
Charleston Median Home Pricing
Charleston, at the confluence of the Elk and Kanawha rivers, is West Virginia’s capital city. A riverside complex includes the gold-domed State Capitol, the Governor’s Mansion and the West Virginia State Museum and theater. The Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences has art and discovery museums, a planetarium and a concert hall. Downtown’s Capitol Market houses food vendors and eateries in a former freight station.
- Charleston, WV has a population of 50,210 and is the 814th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,594 per sq mi which is 1981% higher than the West Virginia average and 1659% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Charleston is 42 which is approximately 1% lower than the West Virginia average of 42.
- In Charleston, 49% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 96% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 71% of Charleston residents were born in West Virginia, 25% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Charleston, WV with New Home Rebates!