Buying a New Home in Huntington, WV?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Huntington, WV
Huntington Median Home Pricing
Huntington is a city in Cabell County and Wayne County in the U.S. state of West Virginia. It is the county seat of Cabell County, and largest city in the Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area, sometimes referred to as the Tri-State Area.
- Huntington, WV has a population of 48,735 and is the 846th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 3,005 per sq mi which is 3824% higher than the West Virginia average and 3217% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Huntington is 35 which is approximately 17% lower than the West Virginia average of 42.
- In Huntington, 41% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 97% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 70% of Huntington residents were born in West Virginia, 28% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 2% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Huntington, WV with New Home Rebates!