Buying a New Home in Weirton, WV?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Weirton, WV
Weirton Median Home Pricing
Weirton is a city in Brooke and Hancock counties in the U.S. state of West Virginia. Located primarily in Hancock County, the city lies in the northern portions of the state's Northern Panhandle region.
- Weirton, WV has a population of 19,307 and is the 2,253rd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,069 per sq mi which is 1296% higher than the West Virginia average and 1080% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Weirton is 47 which is approximately 12% higher than the West Virginia average of 42.
- In Weirton, 56% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 98% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 48% of Weirton residents were born in West Virginia, 50% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 2% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Weirton, WV with New Home Rebates!